New in Vancouver ・No experience is necessary
Over the course of 5 weeks, you will learn to structure your story, so you can communicate in a fresh and compelling way.
Storytelling is as ancient as civilization itself. All forms of storytelling are a way to structure human experience. This workshop offers an opportunity to learn a practical approach to storytelling; it will give you the tools to tell your unique and special stories.
The workshop will be given at Vancouver Wellness Studio, 800 Franklin St., Suite #200, Vancouver, WA 98660.
If you want more information, you can e.mail me at email@example.com.
- April 19th, 26th / May 3rd, May 17th, May 24th
- One afternoon per week, 4pm to 6pm
- Each workshop is limited to only 14 participants.
- The fee is $225.
- A deposit of $75 is required by March 15th 2020.
- Registration : firstname.lastname@example.org